Buscar en el blog

5 may 2019

Mumbling 'bout words

When I was fourteen
I found love.
Love in words.
Words had power,
To say what we thought
To not say what we felt
Words had that in them.
Words were love,
And love was all that mattered.

When I was sixteen
I lost love.
Lost it in between the lines,
Lost it in between power.
Love was powerless
And power was anything but love.

When I was eighteen
I lost myself
In between those words
There was no L, to call out for love
Nor there was anything power might be.

One may say that power was
But not is
Anywhere but in words.
Or that words were
Anywhere but in power.
But truth be told
Was it there?

When I met my twenty's
I felt it all, meaningless,
The words, the power, that love.
I felt as if,
Myself could not live in this world.
Beside of this world.
A world made out of tiny words.
Then I came to realize,
Power was it all,
Power was all that mattered.
Power was the only word.

So here I am now.
Asking myself,
Was it worth it?
Loosing it all.
Asking for love,
Just to feel power?
Giving up power,
Just to find the words?

Anyway,
It does not matter, at all.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario