Buscar en el blog

22 ene 2023

Notes from Prague

I am feeling unease

The anxiety is going though my veins as painfully as it can be…

My head in mumbling with words, images and concepts of fear…

Worst possible scenarios are being made…

Those are trying hard indeed to become my new reality…

I'm staying still… trying my best not to scream,

Or cry… or just feel…

Trying my best not to exist.

But I think I am failing…

Every person that I meet, that I love…

Feels so extrange to me… as if they were up to no good

Trying their best to punish me for something that I am sure I did…

But cannot fully say what that thing is

A hot meal appears in front of me, as asked minutes ago…

And I am dereadful to the experience of eating it…

I know I must… but do I want to?

I just want to lay down and sleep…

I just want to be back… in my bed… with my dog and cat…

I just want to feel safe again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario